Monday, January 24, 2011

Life After College

Who would have ever thought there was such a thing??? Sometimes I find myself wishing there wasn't life without college....and then I remember all that God has yet to do with me. This time in my life has been challenging and exciting. I am not teaching just yet because of many reasons but God has opened up a door for me to nanny for the Diaz family. I am excited to start this journey with them and can't wait to see all that God does in me during my time with them.
You know people always say that being a young adult is suppose to be the best time of your life...but for my I haven't found that to be true. Instead I find it to be the exact opposite. The older I get the more I realize there is still so much to figure out about this so called life. I have got the bills part down...but how do people learn how to do taxes and buy their first car and get out of a house that sucks. I guess with time and guidance those things come.
I am in that stage in life where everything is so temporary my job, my house, my car, and my next step in life. I have finally hit that point where what's next for me is planting roots. I want to start building my life. Wherever that may be is fine with me I just want to be where God wants me to be.
Life after college is scary, exciting, sad, and much more. But I choose to take one day at a time and trust God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment