Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Best Spring Break EVER!

Me and Marcy

Dad picking out the perfect toilet seat...that his big butt won't break!


Me with Marcy and Bobby.

Their beautiful cake! I love this.

Me with the Bride and Groom! I couldn't be more happy for them.


Andrea showing off her wedding gift, white rainbows...how appropriate.

Brooke (one of the flowergirls) and me. I loved her and wanted to take her back to college. She was such a little diva!


Andrea and me before right before she is about to walk down the aisle. She looked absolutely stunning!


As I am sitting on the floor of the airport waiting to fly back to Florida I am overwhelmed with emotions. I have never been so sad to go back to school and leave home. The part that is so sad for me is leaving the comfort of friends and the essence of home. This spring break was one of my favorite trips ever. I got to relax so much before I went to Greenville for Andrea & Josh's wedding and I can not tell you how nice it was to sit on my butt and hang out with great friends. :) I spent a lot of time at home and the best part was my dad breaking the toilet seat and us having to shop for a new one...good times. I never knew shopping for a toilet seat could be so complex. I left for Greenville on Thursday for the wedding which was the highlight of my break and I had a blast. Having girl time and decorating for all the wedding events was just what I needed. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. And she was beautiful too. I was so emotional during the wedding too which is weird because I do not get emotional and I felt like such a loser when I cried during their first dance. I guess that happens when two people you care about start a life together. They are definitely two people that deserve it. Now I am back to reality and responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment