Monday, March 23, 2009

BLOOM

Our Logo

2 of my girls jammin' out!

Some of my girls with Amber!

The Pink Ladies

All my girls

Our aluminum foil bathing suit. We won 2ND place!

The girls being silly

Some of the girls...they are all such great girls!

My Katie and Courtney

This weekend we had a lock-in at the church I am working at; it was called Bloom. We had about 80 girls show up and it was a blast. I was the pink (of course) team's leader and I loved my girls. We had some really neat God conversations and I was able to really love on them. We had dance parties, painted our nails, played hide and go seek, watched camp rock, and had some awesome worship time. We stayed up way too late, but it gave me an opportunity to really get to know the girls on a deeper level. Hanging out with middle and high school girls really made me think about when I was there age. It's amazing how time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment