Sunday, March 8, 2009

spring BREAK...emphasis on the break!

I got home from Florida early Friday evening and I can not tell you how nice it is to have no responsibilities for a few days. I almost don't know what to do with myself. I can share some exciting news that helped get my spring break off to a GREAT start...I found out I made the Dean's list for the Fall 08' semester. This is a first for me and I could not be more excited for myself. I also just finished my children's book for one of my classes...yes I wrote a children's book and it's all about Jakob. Other than that my break has been very relaxing. I have been spending a lot of time at home on the couch. I did hurt my back when I laid on the airport floor for 6 hours (OUCH) so I have been taking it easy. It's nice to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment