Sunday, March 1, 2009

In the know

Amy and I on Superbowl night...I rooted for the right team.
Besides being one of my great friends, Amy is my Community Leader and she is my suite mate.
They say your never too old to go trick or treating :). As you can tell we went all out this year.

This is my RA team with our RD Katie (who is now a proud new mom for the first time).

Girls weekend in Sarasota. This is one of Florida's top beaches.
All the RD's kids. Me and Laura got the privilege of watching them. Baby Cullen is missing from the picture cause he is brand new. Ali is the only girl, she is such little princess.

Trent & Logan

I am so excited that I have found time to get my page together so that I can let all the people I love see what I am doing in my life. It has really been pressing on my heart to do this for some time now. An RD's wife has a blog about her kids and her family so that her kids can have things to look back on when they get older; I thought what a great idea and that is what made me want to start one of my own. As I am getting older I am realizing how important family is and how much we all miss out on each others lives. I have chosen to go to college in Florida, where God called me, and I want all of you to know the things that God is teaching me here and the fun things I get to do too. I am actually laying on the couch of another RD's apartment while there little boy Linc is taking a nap. As all of you know, I absolutely love kids of any age and I think that was one of the hardest things I dealt with when leaving home for Florida. I had no kid base here and I knew it would be hard to find families while trying to adjust to college life. Thankfully God knew what he was doing because we have 3 different RD families RIGHT HERE ON CAMPUS with kids. All together they have 6 kids and 2 on the way and boy do I love all 6 of them. They have really opened their arms to me and they all let me take their kids so I can get my fix. On top of these families I started nannying for a family last year off campus with 2 boys that I adore Logan, 9 and Trent, 8. I have become very close with their family and I love the fact I can get off campus to watch them.

College is going really good at this point besides the fact that I have NO LIFE because I am so busy. I am taking 19 credits and am involved in way too much, but I like staying busy. I am trying to get all that I can while I am here but I am beginning to think I can't do it all, as sad as that is to say. I am about to begin powder puff football...I know what everyone is thinking, Jerrica playing football, I must not have read that right. Well, you did I wanted to try something that is out of my element and I guess you can say I went a little extreme. I will definitely try to get some pictures so that you can share in my humor with that. As you saw at the top I posted some pictures of some things I have been up to this year. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment