Monday, March 2, 2009

Waiting for Prince Charming

OK, so for all you bachelor fans out there you know where I am coming from when I say what a scum bag. If you don't know what the Bachelor is it is a show where one guy is trying to find true love out of 25 girls. Each week at least one or more get kicked off as he get closer to choosing the one he is going to propose to. I know that show is such a reality show, but I really believe some people go on the show to try to find true love...personally, I don't know how you find it on a TV show but God has different plans for everyone. Tonight made me really thank God for calling me His child and having a Prince already picked out for me. I can't imagine going after a guy that wasn't 100% into who I was. I am willing to wait for a long time if that means I will get the one God has for me and how much more valuable he will be to me because I didn't settle.

No comments:

Post a Comment